Saturday 5 July 2014

National Day Parade 2014 (combined rehearsal 3)




Hello blog readers!


Haha, firstly pardon my overly excited face. I was overwhelmed and I just could not contain my excitement! You cannot blame me for my annoying face too because the last time I sat in the audience seats to watch the National Day Parade (NDP) was when I was in Primary 5!!!
Haha! That was a good 12 years! 

Being regulars in the SAF Band means burning our precious Saturdays from the month of probably April(?) until the actual NDP. Which also means, we will never get to watch the NDP live so long we are in the SAF Band. And that is a very sad sad truth. 

However, this year is different! Since we will be doing the Military Tattoo in Switzerland and Scotland, we seized this golden opportunity to watch the NDP! And boy, it sure was pretty amazing! We got the middle seats sector at the very top of the spectator stand and everything was quite perfect, I must say. It was cooling and we got a nice view of the Marina Platform, what more could I ask for? :D

_____


Some of you may not know this but I will be away for 6 weeks for an overseas deployment in Basel, Switzerland and Edinburgh, Scotland. I will be flying off on the 15 of July and I will be spending my Hari Raya Puasa in Scotland as well. ): This will be the first time where I will be away from my family for a long arduous 6 weeks and spending Hari Raya without them. 
Oh my god.

Well, I think I should always look on the bright side of things because I get to travel to places where I can only dream of going. So I have to be thankful for that. (:


Alright, I have enough of rambling over here and I should prepare for Kenny's birthday party that will be going on later. 
See you friends and have a great Sunday! :D




******


No comments:

Post a Comment